Today’s post is to let you know about an exciting series to help you get ready for the holidays. The series is hosted by my friend, Laurel Staples, Certified Health Coach.
If stress has been a major part of your holidays in the past, be proactive this year and think about finding another way — a less stressful way.
Take advantage of these professionals’ expertise and learn how this year can be different.
Sign up for this interview series to get timely tips, tools and strategies for staying on track this holiday.
In this amazing speaker series, you will:
- Learn the fool-proof methods for enjoying holiday meals without over-stuffing yourself or feeling deprived
- Discover the powerful secrets for staying in control of holiday eating, drinking, and gift-spending
- Get incredible tips on using Feng Shui to prepare your home and your kitchen for the holidays
- Find out how to give yourself “permission” to do something different this year that will dramatically decrease your stress levels
- Learn the step-by-step strategies for preventing holiday weight gain
- Discover how being present (instead of BUYING presents) will guarantee a happy and healthy holiday season
- Find out how to stay on the same page with your partner about holiday plans
- Learn the everyday words in your vocabulary that are the root cause for your holiday stress
- Get easy and healthy holiday recipe ideas that you can master in no time
- Learn how to say “no” without hurting anyone’s feelings
- Discover the fitness secrets that will keep you in top shape so you don’t have to worry about your waistline
Your speakers include:
Feng Shui Consultant & Author
Dr. Gary Flegal
Behavioral Medicine & Health Specialist
Marie McKinney Oates
Personal Trainer & Best-selling Author
Success & Soul Styling Coach
Are you ready for this to be the best holiday ever? Sign up by clicking on this link so you don’t miss out!
Looking forward to sharing this series with you!
Certified Health Coach
Starting to think about the holidays. Remember to be good to you!
Copyright © 2012 by Gary L. Flegal, Ph.D.
•Dr. Gary Flegal is a Behavioral Medicine and Health Specialist with a doctorate in “Health Education and Human Performance” from Michigan State University. He is an exciting and accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, presenting seminars for groups and companies on location and at conventions. His advanced training in stress management came to him while working in affiliation with the original Mind/Body Medical Institute at Harvard under the direction of Herbert Benson, M.D. and his staff. In addition to corporate presentations, Dr. Flegal keeps a busy schedule working with individual clients for a variety of stress-related issues, including anger management, quitting smoking, learning to relax and manage stress, and learning self-hypnosis.
Dr. Flegal’s other passion is magic. He has been a professional magician for over 30 years and continues practicing his art at every opportunity. These two passions work together beautifully as he illustrates stress management concepts with fun, visual, and “magical” demonstrations in his stress management workshops and seminars. It also allows him to share stress management with his magic audiences wherever he goes because “Laughter is the Best Medicine!” Gary also possesses Master level training in Reiki, a hands-on healing therapy. Gary Flegal is also a Certified Consulting Hypnotist, certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Dr. Flegal’s specialties include stress management, anger management, positive behavior change, insomnia, smoking cessation, and exercise physiology. For individual appointments, speaking engagements, or more information, contact Gary at Professional Stress Management Services in Nashville, Tennessee, at (615)812-7280 or through his Web site: www.GaryFlegal.com.
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I am quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!